Monday, December 31, 2012

Conclusion

What is it about the last day of the year?
The first day of a new one?

Maybe it's the anticipation of fresh beginnings.
Clean slates.
New.

I know that I love it.
Deep inside I know that tomorrow is simply another day.
But it is also, always a new day.

Whether it is January 1
or August 17
Each new day is just that:
New.

And that is what I am embracing.

The last two years since I began blogging have brought a lot of change
In life and in me.
And God has laid heavy on my heart a change of focus these last two months.
I plan to spend my next year taking a more deliberate attitude toward each day.

No more taking life as it comes.

Deliberate Action.

to "Live It".

That being said, I'm taking a break from blogging.
You may be thinking, "Weren't you already on a break?  You've not blogged in a while."
True.
I've stepped back to pray and ponder and let God lead.

This is a deliberate choice.

There are a lot of voices out there all competing to be heard.
Many of them wonderful voices who need to be heard.
Saying wonderful things and challenging others to be better than they are.

I just don't want to do this as a competition to be heard.
I've questioned my own motives and contribution in this venue and God has led me to step back.
For a while at least.

Maybe only for a while. I do not yet know.
But IF I do sit back down at this computer to journal my heart to share with the world, it will have a different title and focus.  
I do feel that I am the Favorite:  The Beloved of God.
But my purpose has changed.
So, I will still my pen.
For a while.

Thus, I want to leave you, for now, with this:

You
Are
The
Beloved
Of
God

Never doubt that.
Never doubt his unrelenting, passionate, pursuit of YOUR heart.
It's true.

My prayer
For all of you:

"...I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."~Eph 3:14-19

God's Love
Wide
Long
High
Deep

For you...

No comments:

Post a Comment