Monday, January 31, 2011

Part Two

So this morning I was meditating on the knowledge that God is up to something in me this week already. My thoughts percolate. I have gotten now to where I can tell that God is moving all around me about to enlighten me in a way that I need, even if I do not realize it just yet.

Two weeks ago I could tell it. So many prayers uttered from my lips were seemingly unrelated in substance. Within days, the clear connections began to reveal themselves and I could witness the Great Love in action.

This morning: Percolations. Not fear. Not worry. More like concerns and frustrations within myself for not 'getting it.' I get VERY frustrated and impatient with myself when there are things that I KNOW I should know but yet don't.

So, I have to share. Being reminded of my own words from last night's post: trusting what God is doing in the lives of those around you, I was convicted by the Spirit. I assumed what God had been laying on my heart was for the edification of others. Today, He opened my eyes that it was just as much for myself.

You see, it is not that I have not been trusting what God is doing in the lives of others. I had actually fallen short of trusting that He is indeed still moving in my own as well.

I just needed to share. I truly get blown away each and every time God speaks to me. It is the biggest thing that tells me I am the favorite. That through my shortcomings, my sin, my fear and worry, He still loves me enough to speak to me. To convict me. To move in my heart. That whispers to me, "I love you. Enough. I love you enough to continue to reach out to you and challenge you to grow in spite of yourself."

Do you remember what God said to Moses from the bush when Moses asked, "Who shall I say sent me?"

God replied, "I AM sent you."

Today He told me: "I AM. ENOUGH."

No comments:

Post a Comment