Monday, January 23, 2012

Battle

"No one is listening to you."

(That is a lie)

"No one cares what you have to share."

(Someone needs what you have to share)

"No one will believe your testimony of faith."

(You sharing it builds your faith)

"Your past lends you no credibility."

(Neither did the past of the woman at the well)

"People will think you are strange."

(GOOD!)

"You're just being emotional and dramatic."

(The accuser is just trying to shut you up)

"God did not really speak to you."

(Yes, He actually, really did.)

"Speaking out makes no difference."

(To even just one it could make all the difference)

"You're afraid."

(Do it afraid)

"You're not eloquent."

(Say it anyway)

"You're awkward."

(Do it anyway)

"No one will understand."

(Share it anyway)

Share Anyway...

Share Anyway...

Share Anyway...






1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I want you to know that I DO read your words. All of them. I don't comment much because I'm often at work when I do and want to use my time as wisely as possible.

    But I'm still here . . . still rooting for you . . . still praying for you . . . still thankful you're sharing your journey with us.

    Someday, I will write more again. Hopefully, this year. It's one of my goals, but I'm still in the midst of increased responsibility and time constraints because of Emily's recovery process.

    But I love you my sweet sister. Soldier on!

    ReplyDelete